Increase your product marketability and transform your business from Micro to Small category.
- Working Capital
- The applicant must be Micro Enterprise Company with the following :
- Minimum of 51% Bumiputera equity ownership with good credit records.
- Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director must be Bumiputera.
- Majority of the Management are Bumiputera
- The business is owner operated.
- Registered under the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001 or Co-operative Societies Act 1993.
- The company is in operations for at least 2 years and profitable in current year.
- Minimum Turnover of RM150,000 (annual sales).
- Applicant must be a Micro Enterprise Company with
- Must not have any adverse track record with any Financial Institutions.
- Commodity Murabahah Term Financing-i (CMTF-i)
- Commodity Murabahah Revolving Financing (CMRF-i)
Margin of Financing
- Up to 100%
- Minimum : RM100,000
- Maximum : RM750,000
- Up to 7 years
- 7.5% pa
- 5% cash collateral
- Sinking Fund
- Joint and several or personal guarantees of directors/shareholders